Welcome to another installment of this week’s free blog topics. As Danny had mentioned, for many bloggers, coming up with blog topics can be hard. Keeping your blog fresh and interesting for readers old and new can see you hitting the blog topics wall, and often that leads to you just not blogging at all.
So, in this weekly series every Saturday, we’ll provide you with 10 free blog topics to get your mind rejuvenated.
As well as offering you some blog topics ideas, we’ll also give a short paragraph or questions on each topic to help you get off the starting blocks. Hopefully this will give you some more ideas, if the initial titles of the post topics themselves don’t.
We’ll break the blog topics into five categories, and mix and match this as the weeks go by to try and make sure we’re not missing too many niche blogs. So – on with the topics!
Blogging blog topics
- What inspired me to blog. Is there a personal story or experience that got you to start blogging? Was it a blog post that you read? Write about your experience what made you decide to start blogging.
- How I build relationship with my readers. How do you build a meaningful relationship with your readers? What are the efforts that you put in to connect with your readers? The readers are essentially what keeps your blog going and could very well be a source of information and inspiration. Here you can list out some of the methods you use to connect with your readers such as through using social networking sites or replying to their comments on your blog.
Time management topics
- Time management for [what you do] . Are you a student? Are you a full time dad? Do you run a business? Share some tips on how you manage your time to achieve what you have achieved and to be where you are today. You could also share some experiences about what happened when you couldn’t manage your time properly. As the ticking clock ticks away, tell us how you took control of your time instead of how time controls you!
- X Tools for better time management. Here you can list out the number of tools that you use to manage your time. Are you using a desktop application or an iphone app? Do you use any tools to let you keep track of time in different time zones? Do you schedule your tweets? Let your readers know how it had helped you save valuable time and increase your productivity.
Personal blog topics
- People who inspire me to be who I am today. We all have people that inspired us and each one has an inspiring story worth recounting. Who inspired you? Whose story touched your heart? How did the inspiration change or shape who you are today? Tell your readers your inspirations so that they could be inspired too.
- The driving force of my life. What is the motivation that keeps you going? Is it because of your child? Is it because of your ambition and dreams that you want to achieve? What made you take a step out of your bed and into the world? What drives you towards your goals? Take this opportunity to remember what brought you to do the things you do, and if you are feeling a little less driven, take this opportunity to remind yourself of your passion, priorities, and perseverance.
Branding blog topics
- What does your personal brand stands for? Nike, Coca Cola, and other corporate brands are successful because they have built a strong brand name for themselves. However, on a personal basis, what does your brand stand for? What makes your brand unique? What does having your name as its own brand mean to you and what should it mean to the people? Take this opportunity to project yourself, your beliefs, and your values to your readers. Let them know what your brand is about.
- How to brand your business on social networking sites. Branding allows you to build trust and connection with your customers. How do you brand your business and connect with your customers? Social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook have always had its fair share of analysts. These analysts often tell you the correct way of using social networking sites for branding. Do you agree with them? Do you have your own unique way of branding your business on social networking sites? Share your opinion and perhaps you could expand the growing branding techniques in the world of social media.
Social networking topics
- What would happen if Facebook and Twitter didn’t exist today? Have your lives been changed by Facebook and Twitter? Have Facebook and Twitter enhanced your lives? Imagine what you think could happen if Facebook and Twitter never existed. Would the movie ‘The Social Network’ depict an entirely different social networking site and would Jesse Eisenberg play a different role besides the Harvard dropout-cum-billionaire founder of the largest social network today? Let your creativity and imagination do battle with the supposed void left by the non-existence of Facebook and Twitter.
- The perfect social networking site would be…. Facebook? Twitter? LinkedIn? Does any one of the social networking sites offer you a complete and perfect social networking experience? Are you completely satisfied with the functionality of these social networking sites? Tell your readers which social networking site is perfect and why. Or perhaps you think these sites could be improved even more? Are there any functions you would like to combine from other social networking sites? Share your thoughts on what could be the ultimate, and perfect, social networking site.
These are just 10 blog topics to get you going on some of the more popular niche areas (although some can be used across different topics). As I mentioned at the start of the post, we’ll keep mixing the blog topics up to try and cover everyone’s needs.
See you next week for 10 more free blog topics, and feel free to subscribe to For Bloggers By Bloggers so you get each post as soon as it’s published.