Yep, it’s true – there’s just one week left before the For Bloggers By Bloggers 30 Day WordPress Workout™.
Which means just one week left for you to take advantage of the early bird discount.
A comprehensive 20-part video tutorial series, the 30 Day WordPress Workout™ takes you through the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, how to install WordPress, understanding the dashboard and tools, creating and editing posts, embedding video, creating custom menus and much, much more.
The full course details are:
- What is WordPress? – a nice introduction to the platform and why it’s so popular.
- WordPress.com versus WordPress.org – a comparison of the two versions of WordPress and which one is right for you.
- How to Install WordPress – how to use an FTP program if your host doesn’t offer one-click install.
- The WordPress Dashboard – an overview of the main features of your Admin area.
- Creating a New Post – how to create a new post and some of the tools available for that.
- Edit an Existing Post – how to tidy up a post, make changes, correct errors, etc.
- Categories and Tags – understanding the difference between these two important features of WordPress.
- Creating and Editing Pages – how to make your blog or site more functional with specific pages.
- Adding Images – how to sex up your content with the right image.
- Embedding Video – a key tool for many bloggers, this shows you how to use video on your blog posts.
- Media Library – understand what your media library is, how to compile an image archive and more.
- Managing Comments – should you moderate, assign filters, and more in this video about a blog’s most active section.
- Creating Links – how to drive more traffic to older posts with clever link strategies.
- Changing the Theme – spruce up your look and feel with a new design. This will show you the free options as well as the premium ones.
- Widgets – the lifeblood behind a blog’s functionality, turn yours into a powerhouse with the right widgets and where they should be placed.
- Custom Menus – make your blog easy to navigate as well as functional with the right menu options.
- Plugins – the beauty of WordPress is the sheer amount of customization you can do with plugins, from better SEO to ecommerce options, social sharing and much more.
- Adding Users – how to create a multi-author blog, and set parameters for their use of the blog.
- Tools – get up-to-speed with importing and exporting content and more with these handy WordPress tool tips.
- Settings – make your life easier on your blog by only using the settings you need, versus those WordPress says you should use.
Like I say, pretty comprehensive. It’s perfect if you’re a new blogger; an existing blogger looking to switch platforms to WordPress; or a solo entrepreneur or business getting ready to blog. Even if you’re a hobby blogger, this can help you get more out of WordPress.
Not to mention we’ll be giving you two ebooks as well, How to Turn Your WordPress Blog Into a Social Media Hub, and 50 Blog Topics to Start You Blogging Today.
When we release the course next Monday, October 8, the price will be $67 – which offers fantastic value for 20 videos. Compare that to the cost of hiring a WordPress coach to get you going and you’ll see this course is a no-brainer.
BUT – sign up between today and this Friday, October 5, for the early bird discount, and you can buy all 20 videos for just $37. You’ll also get the ebooks and be the first to know of future updates and releases.
Just fill in the form underneath the video and we’ll send you your special discount details ASAP.
Here’s to your future WordPress blogging adventure!
NOTE: The Early Bird Discount has now finished. You can still purchase the videos for $67 – details here.