I want to play a game.
What’s your favorite scary mov……….no…wait, sorry. Wrong game.
The game I want to play is a little more approachable and blog-centric, while leaving less Drew Barrymore intestines in the yard.
I’m sure many of you are familiar with Mad Libs, and if you aren’t, please let me pause while you recapture your youth and remember the entire decade made up from 1990 to 2000.
While not the epitome of creativity or high-level thinking, Mad Libs were great for a quick laugh and a good time around words, grammar and nonsensical phrases.
We’re going to play a similar, scary-version of that game here today.
First, get out a piece of paper. Now, grab a pen. (Those are things used by ancient civilizations when they wanted to pass messages from one another.)
Okay, now write down the following items:
- [Answer 1] The location your favorite scary movie is set (i.e. Abandoned Hotel, Haunted House, Insane Asylum, etc)
- [Answer 2] Your favorite horror movie villain
- [Answer 3] The scariest weapon from a horror film (examples: butcher knife, meat hook, knife hands, chainsaw, etc)
- [Answer 4] An adjective describing how you feel watching your favorite horror film
- [Answer 5] An action you would take if you were a character in your favorite scary movie
- [Answer 6] The main problem your customers face this time of year