30 Day WordPress Workout
20 Videos, Zero Big Words, One Low Price!
You want to begin blogging, but you don’t know where to start and what platform to use.
Well, the great news is, we can help you on both fronts! For all your blogging tips and help to get started, simply subscribe to For Bloggers By Bloggers and get daily goodness about blogging straight to your inbox!
And if you’re serious about blogging, there’s only one way to go – and that’s self-hosted WordPress.
But you don’t know anything about WordPress – again, worry not! For Bloggers By Bloggers is here to help you on that front too, with the 30 Day WordPress Workout Video tutorial series.
It’s 20 videos, zero big words and one awesome low price!
So What Do You Get?
The For Bloggers By Bloggers 30 Day WordPress Workout is a comprehensive 20-part video course designed to get new bloggers up-and-running on WordPress, and understanding the engine of this awesome software.
So, here’s the list:
- What is WordPress? – a nice introduction to the platform and why it’s so popular.
- WordPress.com versus WordPress.org – a comparison of the two versions of WordPress and which one is right for you.
- How to Install WordPress – how to use an FTP program if your host doesn’t offer one-click install.
- The WordPress Dashboard – an overview of the main features of your Admin area.
- Creating a New Post – how to create a new post and some of the tools available for that.
- Edit an Existing Post – how to tidy up a post, make changes, correct errors, etc.
- Categories and Tags – understanding the difference between these two important features of WordPress.
- Creating and Editing Pages – how to make your blog or site more functional with specific pages.
- Adding Images – how to sex up your content with the right image.
- Embedding Video – a key tool for many bloggers, this shows you how to use video on your blog posts.
- Media Library – understand what your media library is, how to compile an image archive and more.
- Managing Comments – should you moderate, assign filters, and more in this video about a blog’s most active section.
- Creating Links – how to drive more traffic to older posts with clever link strategies.
- Changing the Theme – spruce up your look and feel with a new design. This will show you the free options as well as the premium ones.
- Widgets – the lifeblood behind a blog’s functionality, turn yours into a powerhouse with the right widgets and where they should be placed.
- Custom Menus – make your blog easy to navigate as well as functional with the right menu options.
- Plugins – the beauty of WordPress is the sheer amount of customization you can do with plugins, from better SEO to ecommerce options, social sharing and much more.
- Adding Users – how to create a multi-author blog, and set parameters for their use of the blog.
- Tools – get up-to-speed with importing and exporting content and more with these handy WordPress tool tips.
- Settings – make your life easier on your blog by only using the settings you need, versus those WordPress says you should use.
As you can see, it’s a pretty in-depth course, and we’ll also be providing you with some complementary ebooks to help you further, not to mention a support area for members (if that’s something you’d want).
So How Much Does All This Cost?
Ah, the best part! You get access to all of these videos for just $67 – that’s around just $3 per video! Compare that to the hundreds of dollars you’d pay a WordPress or blogging coach to get you up and running, and it’s a no-brainer – this course is perfect for you.
The even better part? You take this course at your leisure – no exam dates to meet and no coach pressing you for the next lesson. All for just $67!