Welcome to our latest free blog topics. For many bloggers, coming up with blog topics can be hard. Keeping your blog fresh and interesting for readers old and new can see you hitting the blog topics wall, and often that leads to you just not blogging at all.
So, in this regular series, we’ll provide you with 10 free blog topics to get your mind rejuvenated.
As well as offering you some blog topics ideas, we’ll also give a short paragraph on each topic to help you get off the starting blocks. Hopefully this will give you some more ideas, if the initial titles of the post topics themselves don’t.
So – on with the topics!
- If I Was a Cartoon Character. Who’s your favourite cartoon character? Why that one in particular over others? If you were your favourite cartoon character, what would you say to your creator? What character traits would you change and how would your cartoon character fit into the real world?
- Running Your Business Like a Cat. Cats are great creatures to learn from. They’re cunning; they plan meticulously; they have nine chances at making things right; they do their best stuff when everyone else is asleep. Translate that to your business and write about how your business is run like a cat.
- 10 Things You Can Learn from Heavy Metal. Heavy metal music comes in for a lot of stick from many quarters. But what could we learn from heavy metal? The solidarity of its fans and its uncompromising approach, for example, can teach us about defending your fellow man and never being anything but yourself. What else can metal teach us?
- The Book I Would Write. It’s said that every one of us has at least one great book in us. So what would be your book? Would it be based on your personal experiences, or someone that inspires, or a work of fiction? Romance or drama? Who would influence your writing style? Show us your book and encourage us to buy it when published!
- Through The Eyes of a Child. Children are amazing. Before adulthood makes us more responsible, we – as kids – have an untainted and innocent view of the world. Nothing is impossible. So what can we, as adults, learn from children about overcoming impossibilities and believing that anything is possible? How would that change our lives, or our business?
- How I Became Better By Failing Big. To truly learn, we first have to fail. What lessons have you learned up until now, personally or professionally? How did you overcome that failing, and how has it helped you grow? By sharing your failings, you could be helping others become successful, and there’s never anything wrong with that.
- The Biggest Blogging Mistake I Ever Made. Kind of riffing on the previous topic, what’s been the biggest mistake you’ve made on your blogging journey so far? Setting unrealistic targets for audience or subscribers? Leaving a comment you wish you could erase? Deleting a post by accident? Share your mistakes and help others avoid them.
- If There Was No Such Word As Impossible. Imagine you could do something and it was guaranteed to succeed – what would it be? Would you end world hunger and poverty? Build an empire? Cancel Justin Bieber’s recording contract? Let your mind go wild and share what kind of changes you’d make in the world if your opportunity was a sure thing.
- What My Favourite Brand Could Do Better. We all have our favourite brands and products – but how could they improve even more? Better advertising? Making products for left-handed people? Making their instruction manuals easier? What could your favourite brand do to really be the best one around? Let’s start the ideas chain here.
- How [TEACHER NAME] Made Me The Person I Am Today. Who are the teachers that have made you the person you are today? It could be your mum or dad; or grandparent; or best friend; or a school teacher. Whose words have made a big impact on you and helped make you the person you are today?
Hope these help you get some ideas to start your creative juices flowing again – and feel free to share any posts you write from the above topics.
See you next time for 10 more free blog topics, and make sure you subscribe to For Bloggers By Bloggers so you get each post as soon as it’s published.